Student Service Center
Amantaeva Meruert Amangeldievna
Head of Department
Phone: +7 778 188 15 97
The main goal of the Student Service Center - document control, work organization and management, coordination, implementation and verification
- Student Service Center Annual Report 2019-2020 Academic Year
The Student Service Center is the main structural unit of the Syrdariya University, which began its work with the opening of the university.
The history of the student service center began in 1998, then, from 1998 to 1999, the department was headed by Beisenova Galiya Kabylbekovna, from 1999 to 2002 Beisenova Damira Kabylbekovna. In 2002-2004. the head was Gulmira Zheksenbaevna Karakushikova, in 2004-2008. - Seydalieva Gulzada, in the 2008-2012 academic year - Seidikerimova Damira, in the 2012-2013 academic year - Karakushikova Gulmira Zheksenbaevna. From 2013 to the present, the center is headed by Abuova Bayan Userbaevna.
The student service center consists of a supervisor and two highly qualified methodologists. The Student Service Center prepares documents for all types of student work throughout the year. Maintains close contact with all departments of the university in order to obtain the necessary information to fulfill the tasks assigned to the department. The automated information system "Platonus" includes the entire contingent of students studying at the university.
The main activities of the Student Service Center: acceptance and verification of documents of freshmen from the selection committee in accordance with the procedures for all types of training, readmission, transfer from one specialty to another and from one type of training to another, transfer from another university. drawing up orders for expulsion, entering orders for the transfer of students to an electronic database (Platonus system), filing copies of orders for transferring students from course to course in the student's personal file, accounting for the movement of students studying on state educational grants and contracts, preparation and sending of documents students transferred to another university, sending and sending letters of requests for receiving student documents on the basis of an application for transfer from another university, a personal card of transferred students to an electronic database Implementation, delivery of a statistical 3NK - an annual report at the beginning of the academic year, filling out a work book graduate with work experience, work with students at their request, work with incoming and outgoing letters (requests for confirmation of education and diplomas, etc.), Product inquiry forms (student cards, grade books), filling out personal documents of students and transferring them to the archive.
The contingent of students of "Syrdaria" University in the 2019-2020 academic year is 3361 people
The contingent of full-time students in dynamics over the past 3 years
|2017-2018 academic year||2018-2019 academic year||academic year|
The contingent of students of the correspondence department in dynamics for the last 3 years
|2017-2018 academic year||2018-2019 academic year||2019-2020 academic year|
Number of graduates in the last 3 years
The goals and objectives of the Department:
-Reception and check personal files of students from the selection committee on the basis of the orders of enrollment in the 1st year for all types of education;
- Preparation of orders on the restoration of the student body, the transfer from specialty to specialty, one form of education to another, for a transfer to another university, of dismissal;
- Entering orders on the movement of students in electronic databases ( Platonus);
- Filing copies of orders on the movement of students in private affairs, as well as extracts from the orders of the transfer from course to course;
- transfer of copies of orders to the accounting department, department of office registration, deans of faculties;
- Preparation of materials for transfer students with a contractual framework for vacancies on the state educational grant;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports on the movement of full-time students and part-time offices courses specifically,and faculty studying on grants and on a fee basis, the transfer of this information to the appropriate department (accounting department, department of office registration, deans of faculties);
- Preparation and sending personal files of students who transferred to other universities;
- Preparing and sending requests to the personal affairs of students apply for a transfer from other universities;
- Platonus; Creation of personal cards of students - subs in electronic databases: Platonus;
- At the beginning of the academic year, submit a statistical 3NK - annual report;
- Control the availability of personal affairs produces full-time students and part-time modes of study before completing the diploma;
- filling work books graduates with work experience;
- Validation issued by the Directorate and the dean of certificates;
- Work with incoming and outgoing correspondence (MES RK, confirmation requests and receive training diplomas and other organizations);
- Preparation of requests for application forms (student tickets, test books)
- Transfer personal files expelled students to the archive.