Admission to the master’s program in the 2021-2022 academic year
📆 Application deadline – from 1.06. 2021 to 15.07.2021
📆 Dates of the entrance exams – from 20.07.2021 to 10.08.2021
📆 Enrollment for Master’s Degree – until 28.08.2021
- CT will be performed at regional testing centers;
- Reception of applications is carried out online through the NTS MES RK;
- Personal identification at launch for testing is carried out through the scanner of the volumetric-spatial shape of the face (Face ID);
- CT scan for magistracy will be carried out in a computer format;
- Issuance of an electronic certificate is provided;
- Online appeal. In case of disagreement with the test results, the applicant submits an appeal within 30 minutes after the completion of the test;
- Applicants to the magistracy can take a trial test on the NTC website.
Comprehensive testing (CT):
- Foreign language test or certificate confirming foreign language proficiency;
- Test to determine readiness to learn;
- Profile Test of the educational programs group.
- Questions about the choice of educational programs, participation in a competition for a state educational grant or paid education, you can send by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact phones for more information: + 7 702 138 03 10.